In the event of a bubble closure, work will be set via Evidence Me.
Please read the letter to find out how to access the work.
Please email if you are unsure of anything: email@example.com
Tips on how to support a positive learning environment at home:
- Distinguish between weekdays and weekends, to separate school life and home life
- Designate a working space if possible, and at the end of the day have a clear cut-off to signal school time is over
- Create and stick to a routine, as this is what your child is used to at school. For example, eat breakfast at the same time each morning and make sure they're dressed before starting the ‘school’ day
- Stick a timetable up on the wall so everyone knows what they should be doing when, and tick activities off throughout the day
- Make time for exercise and breaks throughout the day to keep your child active