Click here to read the home learning letter.
Each day English, Maths and reading lessons will be set. Click the subject, then the day to find out what the task is. Miss Doody will also set Computing, science, RE and wellbeing activities which can be found in 'Other subject tasks'.
Please email if you are unsure of anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips on how to support a positive learning environment at home:
- Distinguish between weekdays and weekends, to separate school life and home life
- Designate a working space if possible, and at the end of the day have a clear cut-off to signal school time is over
- Create and stick to a routine, as this is what your child is used to at school. For example, eat breakfast at the same time each morning and make sure they're dressed before starting the ‘school’ day
- Stick a timetable up on the wall so everyone knows what they should be doing when, and tick activities off throughout the day
- Make time for exercise and breaks throughout the day to keep your child active
Communicating with your Teacher via Purple Mash:
If a whole class is not attending school, we will allow pupils access to their Purple Mash email accounts during this period. This will enable class teachers to respond to any queries pupils may have about their work or provide pupils with an opportunity to say hello to their class teacher and keep in touch. Teachers will only respond during normal school hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 3.10pm.