Weekly Home Learning will be uploaded here in the event of a bubble closure.
Tips on how to support a positive learning environment at home:
- Distinguish between weekdays and weekends, to separate school life and home life
- Designate a working space if possible, and at the end of the day have a clear cut-off to signal school time is over
- Create and stick to a routine, as this is what your child is used to at school. For example, eat breakfast at the same time each morning and make sure they're dressed before starting the ‘school’ day
- Stick a timetable up on the wall so everyone knows what they should be doing when, and tick activities off throughout the day
- Make time for exercise and breaks throughout the day to keep your child active
Access to Resources:
Please click here to complete a short form as it will really help to inform our online learning provision if we know whether your child has access to a computer. If you are unable to complete the form online then please phone the school office to share your response.
Communicating with your Teacher via Purple Mash:
If a whole class is not attending school, we will allow pupils access to their Purple Mash email accounts during this period. This will enable class teachers to respond to any queries pupils may have about their work or provide pupils with an opportunity to say hello to their class teacher and keep in touch. Teachers will only respond during normal school hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 3.10pm.
If you require advice or assistance during a period of isolation, you can email our isolation support email account (to be advised at the time) and we will endeavour to offer further assistance and support.